Big Island to Oahu – Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor and USS Missouri Day Tour
This fun-filled and educational Big Island to Oahu Day Tour takes guests to the most famous WWII sites in Hawaii! Guests will fly via Polynesian Adventure Tours from Big Island to Oahu. From there, guests will enjoy a guided tour of historical Pearl Harbor. This Pearl Harbor tour continues with full admission and a guided tour aboard the famous USS Missouri. Guests can visit the exact spot of the Japanese surrender aboard the USS Missouri, one of our countries most significant battleships which served from WWII through Desert Storm. Guests will then board the Navy launch for a trip to the famous Arizona Memorial.
This exciting Oahu day trip continues as guest enjoy a narrated driving tour of downtown Honolulu where they will see Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, State Library and Archives, King Kamehameha Statue, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Also included in the driving portion of this educational Oahu day tour is a scenic drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific, and Courts of the Missing.
Highlights of Big Island to Oahu Day Tour - Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor & USS Missouri:
- Round trip flight from Big Island to Oahu for guided WWII themed day tour
- Visit historic Pearl Harbor
- Admission and guided tour of the USS Missouri
- Board the Navy launch to the famous Arizona Memorial
- Narrated driving tour through Honolulu – visit Kawaiahao Church, State Library, Mission House Museum, City Hall, 'Iolani Palace, Nu'uanu Pali Lookout, and statue of King Kamehameha
- Waikiki Beach
- Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Court of the Missing
- No-host lunch
Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
- Where and When:
- This tour departs from Kona Airport. A Polynesian Adventures Tours representative will greet you at the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter.
Check in at 6:15 am at the Kona Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). Approximate return is about 8:10 pm.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Strict security measures are currently being enforced at Pearl Harbor.
No purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, camera bags, fanny packs, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or on the Memorial.
Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $3 fee per bag fee.
Do not leave valuables on the bus.
- Special Notes:
- Airport transfers are not included. No Swimsuits. Lunch is not included in price of tour.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily, except Saturdays, Thanksgiving Day, December 7, Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Approx. 14 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Hawaiian Airlines or Island Air
Add To Cart
Questions? Contact Us
||Enter participant names below EXACTLY as they appear on identification, including any middle initial or name on your ID.
Operates Sunday through Friday.
Closed 11/26, 12/7, 12/25 & 1/1.