Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial and Punchbowl Tour
The Arizona Memorial was closed in late May due
to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing repair job that
currently does not have a scheduled completion date. During this time, depending on availability and
time it may be possible for the tour to take the navy launch around the
harbor without landing at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
When you visit the Arizona Memorial and Visit Center on a Tour of Pearl Harbor, you’ll be able to re-live that instant in history that entered America into WWII.
When you go to the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, you’ll be able to check out a remarkable movie of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, look through captivating displays, and then board the Navy launch for a journey to the Memorial itself.
As you check out the Arizona Memorial during your Pearl Harbor Tour, you’ll feel as if you’re reliving the precise moment in history that entered the United States into WWII.
During the unforgettable Punchbowl Tour, you’ll be able to experience the peacefulness of Punchbowl National Cemetery with its scrupulously landscaped acres, including the chapel, the Courts of the Missing, and finely-detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in WWII and Korea.
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Ride the Navy launch to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Watch a movie of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- See Kawaiahao Church, Mission Houses Museum, and the statue of King Kamehameha
- Go on the Punchbowl Tour and check out Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
USS Arizona Memorial
USS Arizona Memorial
Black Tears of the Arizona
- Where and When:
- Tour leaves Waikiki 9:00-9:15 am and returns approximately 2:30-3:00 pm.
Hotel pick-up and return available from most Waikiki hotels.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily except Christmas, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Pearl Harbor Day (Dec 7).
- 5 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- A large air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours