Pacific Aviation Museum Tour, USS Arizona, and Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery
The Arizona Memorial was
closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing
repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date.
During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible
for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing
at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona
Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
With Pearl Harbor Tours, you’ll have the opportunity to board the Navy launch for a journey into the past at Arizona Memorial. Afterwards, you can have fun at the newly opened Pacific Aviation Museum, which is situated in a 1930s era hangar on beautiful Ford Island. This family-friendly venue displays rare and classic World War II Japanese and American airplanes. Finish your exciting day with a drive through the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery and a historical tour of downtown Honolulu.
These are just some of the more popular Oahu activities and Oahu tours of the Pacific that combine a tour of Hawaii’s new Pacific Aviation Museum with a visit to Pearl Harbor. You will explore the captivating history of military flight as well as be able to view various Japanese and American airplanes including the Grumman F4F Wildcat and a Japanese fighter. The Pacific Aviation Museum is superior due to its location at Ford Island, the heart of the Pearl Harbor attack due to the battleship moorings that surround it. Arizona Memorial Tour gives you a great opportunity to reserve Pearl Harbor Tours and experience some of the most unique Oahu tours and Oahu activities around. You will enjoy individually guided tours and bona fide exhibits that are sure to transport you back in time for an authentic WWII experience.
- Pacific Aviation Museum (admission included)
- Watch a movie of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- See Kawaiahao Church, Mission Houses Museum, Iolani Palace, and the statue of King Kamehameha on this Tour of Pearl Harbor
- Go for a drive through Courts of the Missing and Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
Gold Option Includes:
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tour for the Arizona Memorial
King Kamehameha Statue
Pacific Aviation Museumn
Museum at Pearl Harbor
Black Tears of the Arizona
USS Arizona Memorial
View from USS Missouri
- Where and When:
- This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30-3:30 pm.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items.
This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc.
Small cameras are permitted.
Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- The US Department of the Interior has introduced a "no bags" rule at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Travelers are not allowed to bring along any item that offers concealment including diaper bags, handbags, purses, backpacks, etc. A small camera is allowed.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Friday. The exact pick-up time will be emailed to you.
- 7 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- A large air conditioned Tour Bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours.