Pacific Aviation Museum Tour, USS Arizona, and Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery
With Pearl Harbor Tours, you’ll have the opportunity to board the Navy launch for a journey into the past at Arizona Memorial. Afterwards, you can have fun at the newly opened Pacific Aviation Museum, which is situated in a 1930s era hangar on beautiful Ford Island. This family-friendly venue displays rare and classic World War II Japanese and American airplanes. Finish your exciting day with a drive through the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery and a historical tour of downtown Honolulu.
These are just some of the more popular Oahu activities and Oahu tours of the Pacific that combine a tour of Hawaii’s new Pacific Aviation Museum with a visit to Pearl Harbor. You will explore the captivating history of military flight as well as be able to view various Japanese and American airplanes including the Grumman F4F Wildcat and a Japanese fighter. The Pacific Aviation Museum is superior due to its location at Ford Island, the heart of the Pearl Harbor attack due to the battleship moorings that surround it. Arizona Memorial Tour gives you a great opportunity to reserve Pearl Harbor Tours and experience some of the most unique Oahu tours and Oahu activities around. You will enjoy individually guided tours and bona fide exhibits that are sure to transport you back in time for an authentic WWII experience. Tour Highlights:
- Pacific Aviation Museum (admission included)
- Watch a movie of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- See Kawaiahao Church, Mission Houses Museum, Iolani Palace, and the statue of King Kamehameha on this Tour of Pearl Harbor
- Go for a drive through Courts of the Missing and Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
Gold Option Includes:
- A Hot Dog or Soup Bowl at the USS Bowfin food vendor
- Audio Tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, and USS Bowfin
- Where and When:
- This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30-3:30 pm.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial. Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
- Special Notes:
- The US Department of the Interior has introduced a "no bags" rule at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Travelers are not allowed to bring along any item that offers concealment including diaper bags, handbags, purses, backpacks, etc. A small camera is allowed.
- Operation Days:
- Daily. The exact pick-up time will be emailed to you.
- 7 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- A large air conditioned Tour Bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours.